Saturday, January 1, 2011

BRINGING ADAM HOME


It has taken a while, dear readers, but I am happy to say that a new book from yours truly is on the horizon. On March 1, 2011, Ecco, the distinguished imprint at HarperCollins headed by Dan Halpern, will publish Bringing Adam Home: The Abduction that Changed America. It is the story of the 27 year quest of Det. Sgt. Joe Matthews to overcome an incredible series of obstacles and finally bring the killer of Adam Walsh to justice. I have written 20 books now, but I am sincere when I say that of them all, this is the story that had to be told. In the days between now and the book's publication, I will be sharing news and information here at GrandStandifordStation. I hope you'll find it interesting and I hope you will help spread the word about what I believe is an amazing and important story. Thanks in advance for your support.

No comments: